As a Registered Dietitian – Mosadi’s focus is on educational and behavioral approaches to support sustainable changes for healthy eating.
Areas Mosadi can help with:
- Establish realistic and achievable health goals
- Improve your athletic performance
- Manage hormonal imbalances
- Ensure healthy eating during pregnancy
- Help introduce solid foods for moms with new babies
- Provide weekly menu plan options for busy families on the go
- Motivational coaching
Mosadi has a general family practice with special interests in chronic disease (diabetes, prediabetes, diabetes prevention), cardiovascular disease, emotional eating, meal planning, digestive disorders, pregnancy pre and post, and pediatrics. Learn more about her services at www.nutritionandwellnesswithmosadi.com
Mosadi provides one-on-one counseling services in West Toronto, Halton, and Peel regions. She is also an avid writer and published author.
When she is not working, Mosadi enjoys spending time with her partner, family, and friends, tea, a good book, trying out new cuisines, movies, travel, country drives, and hiking outdoors.